Testosterone is associated with being strong, being lean and being on top of your game.* But a drop in testosterone can leave you feeling the opposite. Amplify your testosterone with P6 Chrome.*
P6 Chrome contains five essential ingredients in a compelling proprietary blend to improve the body’s environment for healthy testosterone levels.* These ingredients act together to support testosterone and regulate estrogen, so that you can enhance lean muscle and improve sexual function.*
WHY REGULATE ESTROGEN?
Your body strives constantly to achieve a balanced state. When testosterone levels rise, your body increases estrogen in an effort to balance the hormonal spike. As estrogen escalates, so do the unwanted effects—low libido, decreased strength and poor potential for muscle growth. P6 Chrome helps modulate rising estrogen while it supports elevated testosterone levels.*
A 360° VIEW OF P6 CHROME
- Supports Testosterone*
- Promotes Lean Muscle*
- Support Sexual Function*
- Modulates Estrogen*
PEELING BACK THE LABEL
The P6 Chrome formula contains the trifecta for testosterone support: Adaptest™ Ashwagandha, Tribulus Alatus, and Fenugreek.
- Adaptest™(KSM-66 Ashwagandha): A proprietary standardized extract of Ashwagandha--a daily serving has been shown, in a clinical setting, to improve muscle size, strength and natural testosterone levels in healthy adult men.*
- Tribulus alatus fruit: Is a relative of Tribulus Terrestris, and is thought to be more potent for its potential to support sexual function and promote muscle growth.*
- Fenugreek: Is a well-studied ingredient that may support healthy testosterone levels while minimizing the unwanted conversion of testosterone to DHT.*
P6 Chrome also utilizes two well-known ingredients to help keep your estrogen in check: Agaricus bisporus and DIM (3-Diindolylmethane).
- Agaricus bisporus:Is a critical ingredient in the P6 Chrome Blend, known for its ability to inhibit aromatase activity to support healthy estrogen levels.*
- 3-Diindolylmethane: Is a significant ingredient due to its ability to modulate estrogen metabolism, which may help to minimize the negative effects of estrogen.*